Construction Architect/Project Manager with Luxury Residential, Condo, Rental and Mixed-use High-Rise experience
Your Construction Architect/ Project Management Experience is Needed!
We are searching for a Construction Project Manager that has an Architectural background in the Residential Luxury Hi-Rise arena, and is willing to move to the development side of the business. The ideal candidate will have an Architectural background with construction project management of Luxury Residential High-Rise Construction condominiums. The Luxury Residential High-Rise Construction Project Architect/Manager will also be working with several new Luxury Hi-Rise residential, Condo, rental and Mixed-use properties from the ground up.
The Responsibilities of the Construction Architect/Project Manager span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management including Project Planning and Design, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management and Contract Administration.
The Qualifications of the Construction Architect/Project Manager with Luxury Residential, Condo, Rental and Mixed-use High-Rise experience are as follows:
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture and/or Engineering.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years’ experience managing project or Engineering Management.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Have excellent leadership and organization skills and the ability to motivate people.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of three letters of reference from former employers.
- Computer literate using Microsoft software and applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Provide proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status by completing Federal Form I-9 in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Provide evidence that a criminal record history check has been conducted and clearance given.
The Responsibilities of the Luxury Construction Architect/Project Manager with Luxury Residential, Condo, Rental and Mixed-use High-Rise experience are as follows:
- Oversee the design & construction project from start to finish and monitor the progress of activities on a regular basis.
- Ensure that design & construction activities move according to the predetermined schedule.
- Coordinate all the parties involved in the project, which includes the architects, consultants, contractors and sub-contractors.
- Project accounting functions including managing the cost report, tracking the team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
The company offers a competitive salary.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career.
We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain employment environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Construction Architect/Project Manager, project management, construction, high-rise, condominiums, condo, luxury property, rentals, mixed-use residential, budgets, planning, design, development, engineering, real estate development, New York City