Site Superintendent needed for Luxury Residential Construction Management Company in New York City
Our client is a Luxury Residential Construction Management Company with over 25 years in the construction business, and is recognized as both a General Contractor and Construction Managers. They are in search of a experienced Site Superintendent for a Luxury Residential Ground-up construction project.
The Site Superintendent for Luxury Residential Construction Management Company must have the following qualifications:
• Experienced in the day to day operations on the Construction Site and control short term schedules, and supervise on-site construction
• The Role of the Superintendent also includes important quality control and subcontractor coordination responsibilities
• Must have a minimum of 5 years Luxury Residential Site Superintendent Hi-rise management experience.
• New York City DOB Registered preferred
• Need to have OSHA 10 Hour Card
• Microsoft Project, Word and Excel experience required
• Responsible for R.FI.’s: Detailed print interpretations, “architecturals”, “submittals”, “shop drawings”, “as builts” and revisions as requested between architect, structural engineers and management
• Detail oriented, great mult-itasker
• Effectively resolve laborer disputes and personnel problems
• Must be committed to strive to deliver the highest quality service to the clients
• Must be able manage between 5 to 30 laborers each day of varying trades
The Site Superintendent’s Day to Day operations include but are not limited:
• Prepare bids and estimates.
• Participate in both management and safety compliance meetings
• Assist in the preparation of monthly requisitions for the allocations of funds
• Initiate permit acquisitions via “ Expeditors “ (as per NYC protocol)
• Generate daily field reports, look-a-heads, and schedules, Blue Prints
• Conduct weekly safety meetings and generate reports.
• Conflict resolution associated with discrepancies in design and implementation
• Schedule inspections for trades (by independent inspection firms as per NYC protocol)
• Prepare Logs
• Over all site trouble shooting
• Coordinate weekly meetings of trades and management, and schedule on site security
• Examined and inspected work progress, equipment and construction site to verify safety and insure that conditions were met.
• Ensured compliance with local building codes, permit requirements and safety regulations
Client offers a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies. We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. . We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain insurance environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
New York City, On-site Superintendent, Construction, luxury hi-rise, project management, quality control, planning, budget analysis, cost reducing implementation, residential, subcontractor scheduling